Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My NYX Fix

I haven't been able to post lately because an unexpectedly awful thing happened...my wallet got stolen!!! =[ I know, a total bummer. So lately I've been trying to handle everything (canceling cards, ordering new ones, filing a police report, etc.). As unfortunate as the experience was, I'm just glad that I didn't get hurt in anyway. This incident really opened my eyes to be more aware of my surroundings. It's been a real headache trying to fix everything. But on a happier note, my package from cherry culture just came in today. It really lifted my spirits. In fact, I got to test out some of my new goodies. =D

Check out my photos below (Make up: NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White, Prestige Eyeliner in Black, MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Lingering; Clothes: Cardigan from H&M, Ruffled Floral Top from Forever 21, and the skirt is Express...and please excuse the messy hair, I just got off a long day of work =p) :


NYX Snow White Lipstick with flash



Here is the Snow White Lipstick without flash


And here's me wearing the lipstick color...


Finally, all my goodies that came in the mail...I've labeled all the colors. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment