Monday, August 30, 2010

Hairtastical Day =]

I just recently moved back home from college and one of the most difficult part of adjusting was finding a local hairdresser. I use to go to those trendy salons in West LA/Santa Monica to have my hair cut and colored. So I decided to do a Yelp search in my area to find a new hairstylist and I must say, the new place definitely did not disappoint! I'm happy with the results!! I got my hair colored and cut at this trendy-ish Asian salon....yes I know what you're thinking..."You actually trust FOBs to do your hair?!" Trust me, I was very hesitant, but after reading all the great comments and reviews about this place, I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm glad I did!!!!

I have now found a new hairdresser!!! Unfortunately, the place is a lot pricier than I'm use to paying...for cut and color it came out to $110 (without tip). The haircut price was reasonable...but $70 to dye hair?! Especially since my hair is medium length. Oh well...I found a great place to get a haircut. But as for the color...my search continues...lol
Anyway, here's the new do guys...what do ya think? =]
Oh, and right next door to the salon was a cute boutique. Unfortunately, I couldn't find clothes in my size...they were all too big. But I did find these cute earrings that were on sale for only $1!! Talk about a bargain! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment