Monday, September 20, 2010

Trend Obsession this Fall

I hate this awkward transition from warmer weathers to cold.  And the clothes in every retail store right now is sporting fall/winter wear that is still way too warm for me!  I'm also torn between avoiding my overly bright floral dresses and short shorts.  So what's a girl to do?  Well, one trend that I'm obsessed about that can keep me warm now that the weather is slowly starting to cool, but doesn't make me all sweaty and gross (haha) is Dolman sleeves.  I've also gained a tad bit of weight now that the season is slowly starting to cool...(I know, I'm like a freakin hibernating bear...I gain weight every time the weather gets colder...hehe)...but with the loose fitted and flowy Dolman sleeve, I'm able to show a hint of skin (the collarbone;shoulder) without looking too summer if ya know what I mean. ;P

My newly purchased black sheer Dolman Sleeve Top

No comments:

Post a Comment