Monday, December 6, 2010

My Nail Gradient Experiment

It's been rather late since my last blog...I've just been so busy with work and haven't had the time to post this. I've been meaning to post these pics of a magenta pink to purple nail gradient I did awhile back. Please excuse the dry cuticles...it's winter, so my skin gets really dry...This is the gradient image without flash
This is the experiment with flash

The nail polishes I used:
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
Zoya Nail Lacquer in Roxy
L.A. Girl Rockstar Nail Lacquer in Groupie
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

I first started out with the base coat followed by one sheer coat of the Roxy color. Then higher up on my nails, I did another second coat of the Roxy. For the nail tips, I used the Groupie nail color and finished with the Seche Vite top coat. I liked the way it turned out, just wished my nails were longer in length when I painted them. They grew really long, but I just recently cut it again to avoid chipping. Anyway, I hope you all think of this as a successful experiment... ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment