Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Freedom and Fashion Show

Sorry! I haven't been able to update lately. It has been super hectic at work! I just wanted to do a quick update on the Freedom and Fashion Show in Irvine on November 6, 2010! It's a fashion show with a cause!! The event is non-profit with all proceeds going towards the elimination of labor and sex trafficking. But when you sign up, the event allows you the option of selecting other charities. My good friend is a volunteer for the event and I'm totally coming out to support! I got my VIP ticket for only $30! And it not only covers premier seating, but gives you access to fashion workshops and snags you some awesome goodies! So get your ticket while it's still available!

Even more fabulous news, one of my idols, Jeannie Mai from Style Network's How Do I Look? will be hosting the event. For more information, check out their official Freedom and Fashion website.

No comments:

Post a Comment